This is us on our way out on Friday night!
Once we go to Idaho we just hung out with my family on Saturday morning and then Brian went to Beer Fest with his friends and I went shopping with my sisters and mom!

Brian at beer fest haha

Me with my sisters!
Then on Sunday we got up and went to church in the morning and then we had all my family and friends over for a BBQ! It was so fun to have all the people I love together in one place!

Pic of me and my fam

Silly girls!!!

My aunts and sissy!
Me and my hunny after church!
Then on Monday we all just hung out together and had fun! We did a campfire in my moms backyard and made smores!

It was so sad to leave them but in the end I know we will see them again and have fun! I love my family sooo much and I love when Brian is with us too!
No comments:
Post a Comment